Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NoT Easy being Me!

As you all know, I am a very famous spokesmodel for the perfume industry. I know it looks like a glam life, but believe me it is hard work!














I fell asleep and I ended up in the tabloids: just look at this awful photo they published--and they compared me to lowlifes like David Hasselhoff and Paris Hilton. I never get drunk, that was just a bad picture of me --they have no business filming me while I am sleeping inside my house! Not fair? sure, but it comes with being a celebrity.













Also, CatPeople Magazine printed this picture and said I had gained a lot of weight in my midsection and buttocks regions, and they also stated that my head had shrunk from lack of thinking. Not true! I have a lawsuit pending over this one. A photo like this one can kill a career, but does CatPeople Magazine care? No, they are heartless lying scum. If my head had shrunk, could I blog? No, of course not. But some people believe whatever they read or see on the "tee vee news", so innocent hardworking cats like me are the ones who suffer loss of wages.







Do you think it is easy to wake up from a nap and exactly two seconds later be all stylish and sophisticated for the camera? No, it isn't easy, but I am a professional spokesmodel, so I snap to it and look good when called upon to look good. I will continue to do my best despite being harrassed by the press.







Crystal Noir is a "Florientalwoodsy" scent. Sexy and feminine, an evening scent.
Notes: Gardenia, Orange Blossom, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, (and a note called Air (Oxygen) that was dreamed up by Donatella Versace--probably inspired by the oxygen bar craze a few years back.)
Crystal Noir settles down and mellows out fairly well. Great sillage, for formal occasions, after dark.