Friday, January 11, 2008

Bob Dylan, Whoever That Is

I'm not much for reading Dylan interviews, but I like the pictures. I like portraits of people--their eyes especially.

"All I can do is be me--whoever that is." --Bob Dylan, 1965


Labeled: The Poet's Poet --Whatever that is.



Alf, the consummate professional, returns to show off one of my Christmas presents--a five piece Chanel gift set. The first Alf sitcom episode I saw was the one where he is fighting off a giant cockroach. Bug spray just makes the cockroach thrive and grow larger. In desperation, Alf sprays perfume on it, saying something like "yeah, and ya smell good, too!" and of course the pricey perfume kills the cockroach. (Ha ha.)

This adorable little set has bottles of Coco, Coco Mademoiselle, Allure, Allure Sensuelle, and Chanel No. 5. My favorite of the moment is Allure Sensuelle, while Portable Hair Dryer Girl has been hitting the Coco pretty hard.