Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day

I'm back and my plan for the long holiday weekend is to relax and recover from the adorable ball of frenzied energy that is Eddy. Extra humans will be on hand to keep the little guy busy so I can nap and catch up on my reading.


I'm still letting Eddy appear on my blog, and here he is posing with the latest issue of OPE which arrived yesterday.


It is total B.S. that a perfume 'smells the same' on everyone. This green tea scent by Bulgari smells so good on my neighbor and on others, but on me it does not. The funny thing is, I assumed it would smell nice on me, since I like so many Bulgari scents. Notice the Juicy Couture in the photo-well I didn't even feel like trying that one, but guess what? It smelled very very good on me. I'm not going to buy it, but it just goes to show... you never know.